Back to All Events
The Naples Green Scene is has been Blue Zones Project approved!
This *EXCLUSIVE* potluck will be a ribbon cutting ceremony - initiating NGS into the Blue Zones Project family!
RSVP as soon as possible - this event will be capped at 50 attendees and WILL FILL UP.
Please be sure to bring enough food for 50 people to sample.
Please bring a:
• Whole-food, plant-based / vegan (NO ANIMAL PRODUCTS) and SOS-free (no salt, oil, or sugar) dish for 50 people to sample.
• At least one copy of the recipe to display next to your dish.
• Serving spoon, etc.
Make sure your dish DOES NOT include:
• meat (beef, chicken, pork, fish, etc)
• dairy (milk, milk powders, casein, cheese, yogurt, cream, ice cream, etc.)
• eggs (even cage free)
• processed foods
• Added sugar/processed sweeteners (you may sweeten with dates, raisins or other dried fruit)
• Added salt – keep it minimal, we can add more to the top if needed
• Oil (even Olive, Coconut, Flax oil etc.)
• Artificial sugar substitutes
For those not sure what to bring, here are some suggestions:
- Fresh fruit
- Raw vegetable tray - leave off any dip if not vegan
- Hummus or bean dip
- Kombucha / sparkling fruit juice beverage (for celebrating our initiation of course!)
If you’re still unsure, just contact us or find recipes online by typing "whole foods, vegan, no oil recipes" into google, Instagram, Pinterest or Youtube.
We will also be having a raffle for prizes!
**Raffle proceeds support this Meetup. Thank you for your support.
Even if you have never prepared food in this manner, WE WANT YOU TO ATTEND.
This is a wonderful opportunity to taste a variety of dishes, find a great recipe, and meet other people who are into a lifestyle that interests you!
We are all here learn from each other.
Schedule of event:
6:00 pm - 6:15 pm : Welcome and mingle
6:15 pm - 6:30 pm : Blue Zones Team arrives, Ribbon Cutting/Photo
6:30 pm - 7:30pm : Eat/Potluck and socialize
7:30 pm : Raffle Prize Drawing for some great prizes!
We will have dining tables arranged for this gathering, so seating will be limited!
RSVP Here: ngsribboncuttingpotluck.eventbrite.com